Monday, November 18, 2013

"Dragging my feet" to write this blog..


Walking in faith by the means of mediocrity. My walk with God has been an interesting one to say the least. I have always been a Christian as long as I can remember; however, how deep was my walk with Jesus was up for questioning.  During my 3rd year of college I received a wake up call. I started having back pain and went to the hospital to find out that it was stage 3 Testicular Cancer.  Wow to say the least I was not expecting to hear those words... Cancer. 

Krista and I had just recently gotten engaged and here we were in the hospital now facing a possibility of not being able to have children of our own and even my mortality. With all this God still had His plans all set for us. The doctors informed us that the cancer had progressed into the my abdominal and neck region and spreading upward towards my brain. My life was coming undone.... now you can see why I am dragging my feet to write this blog.  This is a very difficult time of my life to have to rehash.  Tune in next week to get the rest of the story.

James 5:11- 11 Behold, we consider those blessed who remained steadfast. You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful.

1 comment:

  1. We Praise God for how he brought you and Krista through such a difficult time! I am looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete